The Indian Women in Science have shown their matte in past, and continuously have an impactful contribution in the advanced research fields with a notable progress in recent time. In the impression of carved out fields of science, the Women Scientists are achieving worthwhile leading achievements with excellent work in the field of Materials Sciences, NanoSciences and Nanobiotechnology. The editors of Journal of Materials NanoScience have created a special issue to cover the diligent research being conducted by women researchers in India/Indian-abroad in materials science, nanoscience, nanobiotechnology, and related smart materials fields.
The Women Scientists from India/Indian-abroad are invited to publish their research in this special issue towards a perfect collection of reflection of research advances by women researchers in the following fields
* Materials Sciences * NanoScience * Nanotechnology * Nanobiotechnology * Polymer Science * Solar Energy Materials * Smart Chip Materials * Sensors * Energy Storage Materials * Materials Chemistry * Chemistry Nanomaterials * Nanocatalysis * Biomaterials and Nanobiomaterials * Biomedical Engineering Advances * and All allied fundamental to applied field advances.
The first author and/or corresponding author must be women.
- Open Access : all articles published in this issue will be available freely for download, reading and distribution.
- No publication charges, No article processing charges, no any other charges of any kind for authors (Platinum open access)
- The expert fast processing and publishing by the editors.
- The photograph of first/corresponding author on front cover page on the printed journal issue.
- Free print copy of the journal to all the corresponding authors.
(An opportunity for recognized research publication, collective information, and possible collaborations in research field)
How to Submit
Prepare your manuscript as per the author guidelines provided for the journal and submit the manuscript online on journal site http://thesciencein.org/journal/index.php/jmns/ (in the cover letter mention for consideration of article for special issue)
Submission Date: Submission ongoing