The two prominent diseases i.e Cancer and HIV infections has been putting a challenge to researchers community to find a reliable treatment. There have been newer developments and research advances in finding the cure for these by using chemistry biology interface research. To collect the advances in the filed, a special issue on anti-cancer and anti-HIV therapeutics development would be published in Chemical Biology Letters. The issue will cover the themes (though not limited to as field and research is wide):
– Kinase Inhibitor advances
– new targets for anti-cancer molecules
– development in anti-HIV therapeutics
– Medicinal Chemistry of Anti-Cancer drugs
– Medicinal Chemistry of anti – HIV molecules
– Development in drug delivery systems for anti-cancer and anti-HIV drugs
– Peptides based drug delivery
– Peptide therapeutics
– targeted drug delivery
– Small molecules and Heterocyclic molecules for anti-cancer and anti-HIV therapy
The Medicinal Chemistry community is invited to contribute a ‘Review Article’ ‘Research Article’ or ‘Short Communication’ for processing in special issue.
Submission: The manuscript should be prepared as per details provided on Author Guidelines page: http://pubs.thesciencein.org/author-guidelines-chemical-biology-journal/
The article should be submitted online on the journal site at http://pubs.thesciencein.org/journal/index.php/cbl
Last date for submission of manuscript: ongoing.
|Prof. Keykavous Parang
Associate Dean of Research, Graduate Studies, and Global Affairs
Professor of Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
Harry and Diane Rinker Health Science Campus
9401 Jeronimo Rd.
Irvine, CA 92618-1908. USA